5 Easy Spring Decor Ideas on a Budget21 Mar 2016, by Tips From The Designers Tuesday in
Being on a budget can make you feel limited when it comes to new home decor, but it doesn’t have to be that way. There are tons of things you can do if you’re ready to say goodbye to the winter blues and welcome spring with updated and fresh, bright, light decor.
Here are five easy spring decor ideas you can do on a budget:
- Let the light in by removing those heavy curtains you were using to keep out the cold air and replace them with light sheers in your windows. As the days start to get longer you’ll want to welcome in the sunshine with sheers. It’ll also make your home feel more open and less closed off from the outside world.
- If you’re really itching for change, consider a fresh new coat of paint on the walls. The best way to go about this is to think two shades lighter than what you’ve currently got. You’ll thank yourself later, not only for the brighter look, but for the fresh new look you did all on your own!
- Colored pillows are perhaps the easiest way to give your home a spring look. Think bright colors like yellows, greens, pinks, and pastel purples. These Easter-inspired colors will add to the lighter look of a room and give you that makeover look for a lot less. The good news is that you don’t have to stop at colors, you can add a great spring green (or any bright color!) rug to your sitting arrangement for a freshened look as well!
- Tons of flowers are going to be in full bloom soon, and adding some fresh flowers to your decor will add just the color you need to get in the mood for spring. Plus, the flowers with add a fresh fragrance (ahh!) to your home.
- To add some spring decor while on a budget, rearrange your furnishings to bring a touch of the outdoors in. You may want to turn the furniture in a sitting room to focus on the window or add an herb garden to the kitchen. By incorporating more of what you see outside inside then you’ll easily achieve a spring look in your home!