Top 10 Reasons to Check Out Our Home Redesign Courses!29 Feb 2016, by Tips From The Designers Tuesday in
So you’re interested in home redesign? You’ve watched endless hours of HGTV, the DIY network, and think you know all there is to know about outdated spaces?
If you’re ready to step into the world of redesign, then our educational courses are just for you!
Here are the top 10 reasons you should check them out:
1. The 5-day program is designed to educate, prepare, and inspire students to start their own successful decorating business on day 6!
2. During the 5-day program, students will learn and observe through classroom and hands-on experience. Students will also actively use their new skills as they decorate and redesign actual clients’ homes.
3. You’re given the chance to train in a working design film, there’s nothing to do online and you won’t be crammed in a hotel space.
4. Students leave the 5-day training class knowing that they’ll receive ongoing mentoring by Diane Agricola and certification with the Association of Design Education (ADE) and the Decorating and Staging Academy (DSA). These organizations are members a community of professional home stagers, redesigners, and decorators who are committed to advancing professionalism and excellence in the design field.
5. Certification from the ADE and DSA will provide you with a wide range of membership benefits, business tools, educational opportunities, and designer discounts with wholesale opportunities designed to help you succeed in your business!
6. The ARTS training 5-day course will provide you with the staging knowledge you need to have homeowners and real estate agents talking about how their listings look better in print and on Internet ads, receive more foot traffic, end up on a buyer’s “must-see” list, are viewed by buyers as “well maintained,” are “move-in” ready, and have less reasons for buyers to ask for concessions.
7. ARTS training takes design, redesign, and staging to help clients “stand-out.” The training also helps students build relationships with their clients to meet all design needs – while they are living in the home, when they are selling the home, and setting them up in their new home.
8. Business startups learn what is needed in order to run a successful design firm.
9. All training materials are loaded on the students’ FREE iPad Air2. The iPad2 is also loaded with apps to make starting and working with clients easier, plus there’s a camera that allows you to start your portfolio while you’re still training!
10. Following completion of the program, students are given PR materials including press releases and low to no cost marketing tips to help get them started!
You can learn more about our 5-day course by clicking here.